Thursday, May 08, 2014

Inflatable word story.

Inflatable   world!!!

I am really nervous. I do not know what we are doing and where are we going.  Mum is driving to Pandora pond but she just turned around the corner I was confused I did not know where we were going, but she parked in the inflatable world car park and I shouted, “WE ARE GOING TO INFLATABLE WORLD YEAH.”  

We walk in the door I hear kids shouting and screaming I can see lots of bouncy castles and things like that.  We walked over to the counter and mum paid while Ruby and I got wristbands on our wrist it said “INFLATABLE WORLD.”  Before we went over to the inflatable things mum took a picture as they do click.  

The first thing that Ruby and I went on was the slide I did not really enjoy it.  123 go Ruby and I race over the log and climbed the inflatable wall, Yeah I won, when I reached to the top I jumped on and bounced  onto the log it was funny.  Next,  we got in velcro suits and jump on the bouncy castle and I jumped on the wall and stuck to it it was also funny that was one of my favourites.  Another one of my favourites were you get in a vest and at the back of you there is  a rope tied to the vest, you have to try and run and stick a circle thing to a velcro line and try and get further than the the other person, I enjoyed that.  We went on a few other rides and there we some cool ones too.

After a hour and a half mum said “It is time to go girls” and I said “Ok mum” and we hoped in the car and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment