Thursday, May 07, 2015

Monkeyville

This week for reading we had to make something for a animal at the zoo. We choose a monkey. The zookeepers are busy so it as to be something monkeys can do by there self. I was working with Georgia and Kyra. The monkeys climb up the wall then swing on the ropes if the fall it will not hurt them.


Who is it for?
Monkeys

How will it work?
The Monkeys will climb up the walls and swing off the ropes  

Who will make it?
Builder that makes playgrounds

Who will maintain it?
Zoo keeper

What are the benefits to your system?
The monkeys will never get bored with so many different things to do.

What are the negatives?
The monkeys could not be able to climb that high and also the ropes could get worn out and break.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sofia I like what you done.Did you get any help? if I were a monkey I would love to play on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fetched monkey playground! I like your setup and design for what you have made. I cant wait to see your next blog post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sophia
    I sure had fun making that.
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete