Friday, August 01, 2014

My Dad

Here we go again.  He is just sitting in front of the tv watching cycling.  His eyes are about to go pop into squares.  When we hop in the car and his favorite song comes on.  He does these crazy dance moves and totally embarrasses me. I always duck down especially when we are in the front.  Dad is the opposite to mum.  If we wanted a onesie mum would say “NO” and dad would say “They should get one”  and so now we have one.  Dad loves the lollies mint leaves, he would eat a packet by himself.  


Dad has a funny sense of humor.  On one very cold morning he would go outside in a singlet and shorts thinking he is cool. Dad tells lots of funny jokes I laugh for a long time literally.  If he could, he would ring up his friends and use a different voice and say “Is your fridge running?”
They would say “yes” and dad would say “go and catch it!” He would laugh and tell them who it is.  Dad sleeps funny.  He would have the duva puffed up above his head and a pillow that he snuggles into the pillow.  It is weird.  


In a steamy cafe with a coffee machine making lots of noise, dad is so so busy running around the shop doing the wages as he needs a break.  I like it when he comes to the park with us and kicks the ball around, we are there for ages kicking the rugby ball over the soccer goal, passing, kicking having fun and at the same time we take Sam (our dog) for a walk and he go’s hypo.  



When you walk in my shed you can tell what the Langfords like.  Dad loves his road bike,  he does every long race on it like 105km it is black, white and red it is flash.  Dad also loves his phone he goes on it every day especially texting and on Facebook.  He loves it.

4 comments:

  1. What a great story sophia I love the last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first paragraph
    is cool
    ceep up
    the good
    work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Sophia I liked how you told me that he likes cycling and always goes on to Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Sophia! I love how you put in here we go again in the start. I also like all you good words you are using. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete