Friday, July 25, 2014

My birthday at Inflatable world

Guess what? It’s my birthday today we were going to inflatable world on the 5th of July with some of my friends they were... Jess, Kyra, Kyrah, Greta, Bree, Ella, Emma, Rosemary, Georgia, Tiaana and my annoying little sister Ruby.  As I walked into the door carrying loads of food I said it’s my turn to shine to Ruby almost dropping the food in containers. Mum and I were surprised how many people were there,  All I could hear was kids screaming and having fun that’s what we were going to do soon but not too soon.

My heart was thumping when one of my friends pulled up in the carpark I was shouting to my mum “MY FRIENDS ARE HERE” I went downstairs to see my friends now everyone is arriving “YAY” I shouted with excitement.  When my friends were all here they put the presents down by the wall and got bright purple bands on their wrist.  We ran down stairs like mad bulls and slip and slide down the big slide on the second go I did  a rolly polly it was so cool. It was totally funny when I went in the sticky suits and when my turn was over Ella said “Your hair tie it suck on your suit” I said “LOL” Then my tied my hair back up and played on a bunch of other things.

Finally, we could go up to the room and have so food I was starving luckily mum had packed lots of food so there would probably be lots of food left over.  Mum had made yummy cupcake they were swirl with frothy blue icing it was so good  oh no I had these chips they were so spicy I nearly choked “YAY” said my dad “mint leaves they are the best lollies in town” also said dad again.  Now it is time for my friends say Happy birthday, After they sang the beautiful song I smashed the hard chocolate cake until it reached to the cake filled with  snakes, M&M’S, mint leaves and sprinkles followed by turquoise icing yum The chocolate went all over the table. To be honest people did not have lots of cake neither did I .  


Now all of my friends have to go now I said “bye and thanks for the presents”.  We had to wait for mum to pack up the food so we watched the bouncy castles go down.  That was our day  at INFLATABLE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment