Friday, October 17, 2014

The best part of me


20141016_194228.jpg
My Hair


Waving around is my blond hair, I love my hair it is the best part of me.  I love it when it is wet and I dry it. My hair is curly afterwards it looks amazing.  Mum said two things, one was, lots of people want curly hair and secondly, people pay a lot of money to get blond hair so I am lucky.  I loved mucking around with my hair. Sometimes it is not long enough to do some hairstyles. I love to do buns in my hair because I think they are fashionable.

When I go swimming i wear a cap because sometimes my hair get greasy and it feels gross.  Also caps are good because they make you swim faster, when I wear my cap I have my hair in a bun because it makes it easier to put my cap on.  My hair is quite funny because when It s dry it is really blond but when it is wet, it almost goes brown it is strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment