Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Favorite days of the holidays

First Favorite day

My Party
My first favorite day was my birthday party.  I had all of my friends over at my house. When everyone arrived we opened the presents and straight away after that we played pass the parcel, then the chocolate game.  Kiana won the pass the parcel. We are not sure who won the chocolate game but I think I did because I was the one always eating the chocolate. We ate a bit of afternoon tea then headed to Onekawa pools.  The old inflatable had a rip in it so they got a new one.  The lady said that we were the first ones to try it out it was so cool.  After that we went home and had an awesome sleepover.

Taupo
One the last weekend of the school holidays, we went to Taupo for a quick trip to get away. When we got Taupo the first place we went to was Torpedo 7 because that is Dads favorite shop.  My family and I walked around town for a little bit then went to the place that we stayed at.  The place we stayed at was The Huka Falls Resort. It was a nice place to stay and it was really big.  For tea we went back to town and went to the Cob n Co restaurant.  It was a family friendly place to go.  The next day we went to the Tongariro National park. The main building was 7 levels high. There were queues to get chains on your tyres so you don't slip around the place.  The Mountain was called Mt Ruapehu. It was covered in a lot of snow. When we were going there, lots of car that had been up the mountain had a thick layer of snow on their roofs.  There were too many cars trying to get up so we decided to walk up.  It got really windy so we decided to turn back and book a holiday there next winter.  On the way back to Taupo we went to the thermal pools and had a swim it was really relaxing .  I had a great time.

Rosie's party
On the last Friday of the school holidays I went to Rosie's party. We played pass the parcel at Rosie's house and Martine won it.  There were pens and pencils in the prize.  Across the road is Lindesfarne College and Carl, Rosie's dad, works there so we could go in the auditorium and we watched Home the movie.  We got popcorn, chips, lollies and drinks. Georgia, Rosie and I got seconds. After the movie we went to Breakers and had dinner there. All of us got traffic lights (Drinks) and we got coloring books and pencils and that kept us quite for a while.  All of us girls had a great time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment