Thursday, February 20, 2014

The kindness boomerang

The missing keys
One day when I was at my mum and dads cafe at 11am there were some people there they left. They left their keys behind I noticed about 4 minutes after they left.I went over to the table and I picked the keys up, and took it to my dad and he put it up the back. While we were eating our food dad was doing some paper work and after doing some paper work he rang the people and they said they would pick it up later in the day.Later in the day they came to pick up their keys, they said thank you very much and they said that they were stranded and they could not get in their house,  and dad did not know and he felt terrible.They walked to their car and went home. Once they left dad said “Thank you Sophia” and I felt proud.


The egg head

One day when Nikita came over to my house we had a play and had some fun,but when it was time for Nikita to go home Louise and mum were talking for a long time as mums do.  We went running down the path way I was in the leed then Nikita than Ruby,and I went down to do a burpee and Nikita was behind me and she did not see me go down to do a burpee and she glided over top off me and OWCH!!  I got a big egg on my head because my head hit the concrete,  and big scratches on my  head and a few scratches on my elbows and knees. Nikita had a few scratches on her elbows and knees too and ruby, no nothing happened to her.  Mum and Louise helped us up and when they left we went inside and mum put some cream on my face, elbow and knees, it stang but it would take away all of the bugs YUCK!! After mum put the cream on my face I said “Thanks mum” and dad took me to the doctors to get my head checked out.

1 comment:

  1. OUCH that egg head must of stung so so bad and crem on your face werd!!

    ReplyDelete