Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Optimist Yachting


This week I am blogging about Optimist Yachting. I have had a ball throughout the week going to Pandora pond and having the opportunity to have a go at doing it. I have enjoyed Kayaking and Yachting equally. I have only been to yachting for 2 days because on Tuesday I was at Inter school cross country, Wednesday could not go because of the conditions in Napier and on Friday because of the Tsunami that might be coming. I am happy still though because on Friday we got to go to Ocean Spa. Here is what I have been working on leading up to yachting.

My Diagram 
FullSizeRender.jpg     I filled this in on a sheet that was in my Topic book. We had to fill in were the parts are on the boat. It was quite easy because I was an expert from last year.

This is my slide I made of my Reflection about the first day

No comments:

Post a Comment