Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Kids extravaganza




Saturday the birds were chirping while the sun was blazing on Hawkes bay.   We parked up at Pertigrew green area and we up to the sponsor area which is upstairs.  We were sponsors because mum and dad donated $500.00 towards toys and food for the sick kids.  Some kids you did not think they were sick.  One lady took us around for a tour one place there were kids lining up to get toys and I loved seeing little kids dragging their bags out and the were full of toys right up to the top. My mum was about to cry because she was happy of what we did to help.  


Finally we could do fun things I went to go and get my face painted I got a rainbow kind of they were really good.  Next I went  in this bouncy castle it was not really  bouncy castle it was more like an inflated thing this is what you had to do.  Well, you get in it and there is like a fan that is on and you have to get these bits of newspaper and they are flying around the place it is easy though.  You do it for 60 seconds and I got a 1 compound so I got a prize with it.

I was kind of a sad ending because 1 things was I felt sad for the kids because they have been living with their sickness for a long time 2 was I got a balloon and when Ruby opened the boot it flew away and I was really sad.  Wonder what the prize was?

No comments:

Post a Comment