Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Line graph


graph (3).png



Monday-5.0
On Monday I choose 5 because it was my first time ever at optimist yachting so I did not really know where to go I was with Bree and I felt safe with her.

Tuesday-0
It was a 0 because I was at inter school x country but if I could mark that it will be a  10 out of 10


Wednesday-6.5
I choose 6.5 because I was getting use to it and we had free time and I was standing up in the kayak.  It was freezing.

Thursday-8.0
We had races and one of them was we had to go to the little island and touch some grass it was really fun because that was the day that we could capsize but I did not want to capsize it would be scaring.  

Friday-9.5
Today was  a splendid day it was AMAZING I went in the kayak by myself but my legs and arms got sore really easy.  We made a bridge with the kayaks and we started to drift over to the boats and I almost crashed into the pole it was hilarious.  Last time doing yachting I was really sad but we will be doing it next year I used the sail when I was in the boat with Kyrah and In the boat with Mrs Roil I was using the tiller.  


Can't wait until next year  

No comments:

Post a Comment