Friday, February 27, 2015

Superhero's

 The whole class has been drawing superheroes to have on the wall. Check the photo out! Look at mine













My Superhero

Powers
  1. With her pink feathery tail behind on the lower area so silky way more than a blanket  
  2. So the enemy can't see her she presses a button on her belt to become invisible.
Origin
  1. She got her pink tail from kissing a flamingo at the local zoo and the next day she grew a tail
  2. One day she went to the bar and got a drink  but unfortunately there was something postin in there so now she can be invisible.   
Name
The Shining shadow women
Costume
I have a pink top with a big neck collar and a silver Z shape with awesome shining blue gloves with blue pant the same.  
Secret Identity
I dont have a secret Identity
Sidekick / Team
Shining mystery shadow
Weakness
My tail is so weak if it gets cut I will not be able to fly
Enemy
Spit and Speed & beastly bro’s
Places
A hide out on mars with a fingerprint code to get in and made out of unbreakable mars bars
Accessories
Captain America’s shield and grey gun, rope and bow an arrow.
Mission
To take over my enemies and try not to get hurt but also save the town and my family
Chant
Where here where there we on the way we will save the day






No comments:

Post a Comment